Saturday, August 29, 2009

My cousin, the musical genius...

She has written a song that is exactly how I feel about Jaxon. It has touched my heart.

Go listen to the Song titled "Twilight" on her Myspace.

The lyrics below aren't verbatim and are written with Jaxon in mind but this is the part that really gets me and my life, it fits me to the "T".

Jaxon makes me want to be a better, he makes me really want to try. There's something about the way he looks at me that gives my jaded soul the strength to fly. And just when I thought I had seen my darkest night, he came upon me like Twilight.


Thank you, again, Maddy for writing a song that really touches me. You will go far.

3 Kudos:

Unknown said...

I know, isn't she AWESOME!?

AD said...

Wow. That is so kind of you. And so fun to see how her lyrics mean different things to different people. Thank you for being so encouraging!

Sabra said...

I love this song, too. The way she sings the word "Twilight" the first time is so beautiful. I told Riece it "sounds like twilight." and it does. Magical.