Friday, August 14, 2009

Learning self sufficiency...

This was our first experience allowing Jaxon to feed himself with something like spaghetti! I normally don't find messy-faced baby pictures appealing...I am actually disgusted by them but it really is true when they say "It's different when it's your child." I used to say that I would NEVER drink after my kid...backwash disgusts me...but it doesn't bother me with Jaxon (depending on what he's eating, of course.) Enjoy the pictures...it's okay to be grossed out.

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

4 Kudos:

Sabra said...

So adorable. I can't believe how big our little doll has gotten. Goodness. I am so thankful for these computer places to see all of your pictures and hear about your life on a daily basis.

Carla said...

Too cute. I think these kind of pictures are so fun. Not gross at all!

Anonymous said...

18 months old and my daughter STILL looks like this at meal time HA! Ok maegen its not fair - how does you little BOY have longer hair on top then my daughter!!!!!! I think he is starting to look a little bit more like mommy the older he gets!Is daddy permantely (well ya know) back from Iraq? I can't rememeber if he was or just home for R&R

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I always liked these kinds of pictures! I have a great one of Pearson eating pizza!