Saturday, March 7, 2009

I love my Niece and Nephew




I was going through my email to delete all of the unnecessary Facebook notifications and I came across something that I could never delete.

I sent Pearson a Dr. Seuss E-card for his birthday and I got this in response to it...

"Thank you for the Dr Seuss card. I wish I could go to your house. And I love your baby."

Well, needless to say, THAT made me laugh. So cute!

Then a few minutes later, I get an email from Addison...it reads...

"I love you, Maegan. I love your baby. And something else now... I love your house. And something else she likes... I love your paper, Maegan. Maegan loves cameras. And she loves windows and babies. Bye Maegan!"

That made me laugh even harder! I LOVE the "I love your baby" parts.

Pearson and Addison made me laugh every day that I was at their house for Thanksgiving and Christmas. They truly are special kids and I miss them so much. Pearson is such a kind kid and Addison is so whimsical. I can't wait to see them in April so I can tell them how much I love their things. :)

3 Kudos:

AD said...

THey are so darling, we agree. I took so much joy in you kids when you were these ages. Nieces and nephews are such fun to love!

Unknown said...

AWE!! Best. Post. Ever.

Love this! Thanks, Maegan, this made my day! Sorry it took me so long to see it, we've been at Nikki and Shane's since Friday night while Shane and Jerad are laying floor! Yuck! But YAY! :)

Sabra said...

How sweet. These blogs are so precious for storing these connections. These are adorable, fun kids!! Thanks Sheriece and Jerad!!