Friday, March 13, 2009

Just some stuff....

So, we all know that Ron is home...YAY!

I have been taken aback by how Ron has jumped into the groove of things and asks what he can do. I woke up to Jaxon whining this morning, I sighed and started to pull the covers off and I feel Ron reach over to stop me. He said, "I'll get him"...my eyes welled up with tears. I have been waiting this entire time to hear that. He got up, changed and fed him, unloaded the dishwasher...all the while I am laying in bed trying to go back to sleep because I CAN! However, I am so overwhelmed with how amazing my husband is that I can't.

Anyways, I'm going to share some pictures for people who look at my blog but don't have Facebook.

Thank you for everyone who gave us both so many encouraging words and support. I truly believe that the prayers that were said for Ron was what brought him home to Jax and I...so, thank you for those as well.

I am a lucky girl, I have the best family and friends.









4 Kudos:

AD said...

Oh, I love these photos. And how wonderful that Ron has come home ready to be your full partner in the parenting journey. I am so happy you have such a great man in your life. We will keep all of you in our prayers as you transition back into living life together. I'm sure there will be some adjustments, but you are both on the same team!

And you looked truly radiant in that picture!

Carla said...

Megan, those pictures brought tears to my eyes. You guys look so cute!
I'm so happy Ron is home and your little family is whole again!

Sabra said...

I am so happy for your little family. Thanks Ron and Maegan, for being there for each other. I am so proud of you both. I love you all.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Ron is home safe!

You look AMAZING.

Jaxy is the CUH-YOOTEST thing!

My kids think his name is BabyJax. Not Jax, not Jaxon, but BabyJax. :)

Miss you guys. Give Ron our love.