Friday, October 9, 2009

Some potentially GREAT news...

So I was talking to my Uncle Dan on Facebook last night and he found out that Ron has an extensive background in Law Enforcement and Military. My Uncle Dan is a retired officer with 30 years under his belt so he still knows a lot of people that he could call. Well, he said he would be able to make a few calls get him a interview!!

We still have about 3 years in and we have been toiling with what we wanted to do when he gets out...this may just be the answer.

Ron is such a devoted soldier and is good at what he does. He always has been. When he was working for the Sheriff's department in Memphis, he was great at that and he loved what he did!

So we are really excited about this prospect and if everything works out, I will be a Utahan again.

In case Uncle Dan reads this, Thank you so much for this. Your efforts do mean the world to us.

4 Kudos:

Carla said...

Sweet! It would be fun to have you in Utah!

AD said...

That would be amazing! By the time this would all be a possibility, I could have 3 of my kids living in Utah...:) Wouldn't that be fun?! Yay for Uncle Dan. I knew he'd be good for something... :)

Maegan said...

I'm really stoked about it. I would LOVE to live in Utah with family!!!! (And ewwww, my dad...I shutter at the thought) LOL.

Unknown said...

That's really cool, Maegy-doo! Although I wouldn't be too happy about the Utah thing...