Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our townhouse...

The street view of our lovely townhouse. http://tinyurl.com/knlgqx (When it pops up, Click "street view" on the map)

The great thing is that it's part of HOA and the outside is kept up by them...so no yardwork...YAY! They are 3BR, 2.5 Bath...built in 2006, so they're fairly new. We are really excited about it. We got lucky and found a retired servicemember who is renting it out.

Notice the mountains in the background? Yippee! It's not exactly what we were looking for, it doesn't have a fenced in backyard but it's a nice home and that was my number one request. Ron says that I have living standards that are hard to meet but I can't help that. I refuse to live in a not so great house. What's so wrong with having standards? lol.

6 Kudos:

AD said...

What a cute new home for you! And, yes, standards are a girl's best friend! :) I'm convinced that the higher girls/women set their standards, the higher the men in our lives will reach!

Maegan said...

That is VERY true, AD.

Sabra said...

Wow, what an amazing thing to be able to see that. Cool. I never cease to be amazed at the internet.
I am so happy for you, girlfriend. I hope you will love love love it there.

Carla said...

Wow Meagan, that's great. I'm so glad you are excited about your new adventures in Colorado.
Love the new blog look. So festive.

Sabra said...

Hey Maegan, I love your new header!! So cute!

Unknown said...

fab-uh-lus! Loves it. Also can't wait to see you!