Friday, November 14, 2008

He's so different!!!

I took this picture the other day and when I saw it on my computer, my heart sank. I realized that at only 3 weeks old, he looks SOOOOO much older!! Everywhere we go, Jax gets adored by strangers and then I get told how fast it goes by. I really don't care to hear that, I already know how fast it goes by and I just don't want to hear it.



Ron left yesterday. He should be home in March so it should go by pretty quickly, I can't wait to have him home for good...well, until the NEXT deployment...gah. It was so hard watching him say goodbye to Jax, it really felt like someone was stabbing me in the heart. Ron is so good with him and he was such a big help while he was home. I'm so lucky to have a man who gets true joy out of doing things for his wife. I miss him so much right now. He ran into a USO program that allowed him to read a book to Jax on DVD. He read him "Green Eggs and Ham", we should be getting it in the mail early next week.

Anywho, here are some pics!!!!!!






3 Kudos:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, he IS! That's crazy!! I love the bouncy chair one. He looks so chill. I can't wait to see him again!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sorry about Ron leaving. It was so great seeing you two together. You've got a great thing going.

AD said...

He has really grown and changed, I can see it, too. So sad that Ron had to go back but proud of you all for handling it so maturely. With little Jaxon to keep you happy and busy, it will help pass the time quickly!

Carla said...

Ah adorable! Its amazing how much their looks change in just a few weeks.
I know you'll miss Ron tons, I don't envy you being an "army wife". Keep smilin!