Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cloth bum!!

SOOOOO cute, huh? I love his cloth diapered booty, it's so fluffy and large...lol. It probably sounds weird but I do.



Also, I cannot get this kid to sleep on his back. He startles a lot and wakes himself up EVERY time! I feel guilty letting him sleep on his tummy because of how 'they' say that tummy sleeping is a risk factor for SIDS. He will sleep on his back for about 30 to 45 minutes at a time but when he is on is tummy, he will sleep for 5 HOURS! That's nice for momma but it makes me SO nervous!

2 Kudos:

Carla said...

He is so adorable! I bet he's ok sleeping on his tummy as long as there's nothing like blankets or toys around his head. Have you tried propping him on his side?
I love love love babies, I wish I could hold and snuggle him!

Unknown said...

He looks too adorable!! I love it! Both my kids slept on tummies, too, so I can't talk! :)