Saturday, September 26, 2009

Okay I just have to do this.


There is a fat little Mexican kid that lives in our little townhome community. I guess I was in the right place at the right time because he came running up to me with a cookie sheet full of little white balls.

Fat kid: Hey would you like to buy some homemade chalk?

Me: Ya know, I would love to but I don't know what I would do with chalk.

Fat kid: Well do you know anyone else who would like to buy some homemade chalk?

Me: No I don't, I'm sorry.



I don't know why I found this so funny. I mean you hear of kids selling lemonade and girl scout cookies...but homemade chalk? That's HILARIOUS to me.

2 Kudos:

Amy Romick said...

Now that's funny!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I can't say anyone has ever offered me homemade chalk... LOL