Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8 Things

8 Things

I've been tagged by Carla over at "Wake Up Laughing Just Because"


Here are the rules:


1. Post rules on the blog

2. Answer the six 8 items

3. Let each person know by leaving them a comment


8 Favorite TV shows:

1. How I Met Your Mother
2. The New Adventures of Old Christine
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Weeds
6. Big Love
7. U.S. of Tara
8. Grey's Anatomy


8 Things I did Yesterday:

1. Woke up and Fed Jaxon
2. Showered
3. Tanned
4. Went to Jeannie's
5. Ate
6. Went to Amber's with Jeannie
7. Drove Jeannie home is TERRIBLE fog
8. Got us both ready for bed and crashed!



8 Things I Look Forward to:

1. RON COMING HOME!!!!
2. Jaxon sitting up on his own
3. Our trip home in April
4. Our move to Colorado Springs
5. Buying my jeans in the next size SMALLER this weekend. Yay!
6. Sleeping while Ron gets up with Jaxon.
7. Sheriece's turkey sausage and cauliflower pasta that she WILL make for me when I come visit.
8. Spring


8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Wild Wasabi
2. Nami
3. Sekisui
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Boston's
6. Chili's
7. Jalisco's
8. Jason's Deli


8 Things I Wish for:

1. The safe return of my husband.
2. Happiness for all of whom I love.
3. A little monies would be nice. ;)
4. A safe move to Fort Carson.
5. Contentment
6. All of my loved ones living closer to one another...friends, family and all.
7. Better behaved dogs.
8. I wish for my son to learn true kindness for his fellow man.

8 People I tagged:

1. AD
2. Sheriece
3. Nikki
4. Amy
5. Mom
6. Jessica
7. Carrie
8. Christa

4 Kudos:

Jessabella said...

Thanks, Maegan! I did it!

Unknown said...

I'm just happy to see my name in lights! Er, on your blog, whatever.

I saw the first episode of US of Tara on Netflix (they showed it for free), and I wanted to like it beacuse I LOOOOOVE Toni Collette, but I couldn't because it had parents doing drugs around their kids. That skeeves me out and I can't get past it.

Sabra said...

I love how thoughtful you are! If only all parents taught their kids to show kindness to their fellow man, what a different world we would live in.

I have been tagged 2 times now, so I guess I better get at it. 8 tv shows? Gah! Does American Idol count as 5?

Carla said...

Love your lists. You and I like alot of the same shows!
That's neat your moving to Colorado. When you get all settled, Bethanie and I will have to come visit you and visa versa!