Tuesday, December 9, 2008

He's a big boy!!

I can't believe how big he is. I weighed myself and then I weighed myself holding him...there was a 12 lb difference!! Could it be? Could he really weigh 12 lbs? I guess we will see on January 2nd when we go for his 2 month check up and shots.







He is sleeping in his crib now...as of December 5th. I bought a monitor that goes under his mattress and detects breathing motions. It's amazing how sensitive this thing is! Anyways, it sounds an alarm if it doesn't detect any movement for 20 seconds. I know I may sound so paranoid to have gone to this extreme but it has given me peace of mind at night.



Anyways, that's our quick little update!! We love you all!

7 Kudos:

AD said...

He's a doll!! I love seeing how he is growing and changing!

Sabra said...

What adorable pictures. He is so cute!!! Those smiles are precious. Sheriece is going to freak, haha.

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHH! I'm FREAKING! Give him to me!! Soon enough, precious, soon enough...

Carla said...

He is sooooooooo CUTE! He is growing so much. I wish I could hold him!

Jessabella said...

jaxon is SOOOO darling! i wanna see him in real life!

AD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Romick said...

He is so cute!